Thursday, February 12, 2015

Design plan

Strategies
Ethos: I do not want to make it seem like I know all the answers to my photo essay. I want to make it come off as though I am an amateur. I want to make it seem to my audience that I am riding along the journey with them.
Pathos: Based on my purpose statement I want to make the audience feel motivated and connected to my story. My audience does not have to feel motivated to do what I am posing but feel motivated to do something they have always wanted to do.
Logos: Since I am doing physical fitness my photos place emphasize on proper form when lifting. My photos depict a progression of an exercise. It goes from a relaxed muscle to a contracted muscle back to a relaxed muscle.
Medium
My medium will be a PowerPoint presentation that uses a narrative, pictures and captions. The typeface that I use will be a simple one that a reader can read for a long period of time. As for my pictures, I am not the best photographer around but I want to make sure that my audience sees proper form when it comes to lifting. As for my plan to obtain theses picture, I went to the gym and started lifting as I normally would. I only took pictures of me doing exercises with my warm up sets so I don’t give up good form for a picture.  I will had someone else take the pictures and I reviewed them afterwards.

 Arrangement
I want to have the audience see that working out does not have to be an unpleasant experience. So I do not want to overwhelm the audience. I want keep 3 pictures on the slide maximum. No more than 3 and no less than 1. It has to be a progression of one exercise per slide.






No comments:

Post a Comment